We have completed our urgent care pathway over the last few days and our COVID POSITIVE and COVID NEGATIVE clinics will be confirmed early next week.
Contract Manager- Dental Services (Cornwall, IOS, Devon, Bristol, N Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire)
NHS England, NHS Improvements SW.
Further details have been provided by Simon Ellis, Restorative Consultant:
1. NHS England aim to ratify a dental emergency algorithm this afternoon.
2. Emergencies will go via an NHS111 triage into level and type of emergency
3. The SW are now trying to firm up COVID and NonCOVID clinics and how CV testing will be done logistically
4. Establish FIT testing sites to PPE
5. A national email will go out to dentists by end of day with link to volunteer. See pic to follow which is current version. Is quite detailed about various training dates such as hep b status and irmer dates. They want you to answer as best you can.
6. Will also include some guidance on finances and ongoing emergency triage.
Read the response from the Welsh Chief Dental Officer here. Welsh Response COVID-19
We have documents including useful information that you and your practice can refer to. If you have a specific query or need access to a particular document, please get in touch and we will help.
CQC powerpoint Dorset LDC election results Mail drop November 2019 Minutes Nov 2018 Safeguarding Team DCHS TMJ patient information TMJ referral criteria Wessex Restorative Needs Assessment Benevolent fund letter 2017 SW Dental Bulletin SW37 Feb 2020
Mandatory response was needed to the Special Bulletin below by 10th March 2020:
Special Bulletin SW37a Mar 2020 COVID-19 Standard operating procedures for Dental care settings