A triage form for use by GDPs is available here.
Please read this email containing the latest information: Update on referrals into the Dorset Urgent Care Hub.
The Form for Urgent Dental Care Referrals is available to download here.
URGENT COVID-19 MESSAGE below. 8th April 2020:
Special Dental Bulletin SW38b. 8 April 2020.
COVID-19 URGENT CARE PATHWAY PACKS FOR GDP USE ONLY.
Please refer to the following documents:
- Urgent Dental Care Pack GDP COVID-19
- Urgent Care Hubs Status
- Dental Urgent Care Pathway
- Flow Chart Urgent Dental Care
- SOP COVID19 HUB Urgent Dental Treatment
We have completed our urgent care pathway over the last few days and our COVID POSITIVE and COVID NEGATIVE clinics will be confirmed early next week.
Contract Manager- Dental Services (Cornwall, IOS, Devon, Bristol, N Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire)
NHS England, NHS Improvements SW.
Further details have been provided by Simon Ellis, Restorative Consultant:
1. NHS England aim to ratify a dental emergency algorithm this afternoon.
2. Emergencies will go via an NHS111 triage into level and type of emergency
3. The SW are now trying to firm up COVID and NonCOVID clinics and how CV testing will be done logistically
4. Establish FIT testing sites to PPE
5. A national email will go out to dentists by end of day with link to volunteer. See pic to follow which is current version. Is quite detailed about various training dates such as hep b status and irmer dates. They want you to answer as best you can.
6. Will also include some guidance on finances and ongoing emergency triage.
Read the response from the Welsh Chief Dental Officer here. Welsh Response COVID-19
We have documents including useful information that you and your practice can refer to. If you have a specific query or need access to a particular document, please get in touch and we will help.
CQC powerpoint Dorset LDC election results 2020 Safeguarding Team DCHS TMJ patient information TMJ referral criteria Wessex Restorative Needs Assessment Benevolent fund letter 2020 SW Dental Bulletin SW37 Feb 2020
Mandatory response was needed to the Special Bulletin below by 10th March 2020:
Special Bulletin SW37a Mar 2020 COVID-19 Standard operating procedures for Dental care settings